Sunday, August 23, 2015

My Doll Stories: Part 2

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said "tomorrow" because it is obviously way later than that! But it's finally here! I might not be able to get to all of them today but I will!!


 Enjoy!!!


Julie:
The second year I had Katie I got Julie! I was really excited to see her on Christmas morning! She was so pretty and I loved her braid. I've never even taken it out! I would play with her ALL the time and wouldn't stop! I would eat with her and she'd have her own food too! the sad thing now id that I never really brushed her the right way and so now it looks the way it does. : (   Then, one day when I was (supposed to be) cleaning my room (LOL who am I kidding I was playing of course!) I picked her up (she was face down) and she had that little ink spot on her head! I freaked out! I wanted it to get off but I didn't want to get in trouble so I didn't tell my parents! It was a while before they figured out. Her limbs are really lose now too. She is still one of my favorite dolls of ALL time!

A little in between: I really wanted Kanani in 2011 and asked and asked for her (at least I thought I did) but my mom didn't relize I wanted her so bad and so I didn't get her. I even asked for her on Christmas Eve and my mom said quote unquote "I don't think Santa can work that fast." so of course I was devistated and cried but when I got some of her stuff on Christmas morning and a LOT of doll clothes, I was content.

McKenna:
McKenna is really just a normal story. I got her for Christmas and love her to death. there isn't really that much to say. I did relize one day that her head shakes and is REALLY LOSE!

Part 3 coming soon! (aka sometime this year!)

Bye!!!

-agawesomeness!








No comments:

Post a Comment