Monday, September 7, 2015

Birthday Haul!


NOT ABOUT DOLLS SO SKIP IF YOU WANT!


Hey guys! So, my birthday was not too long ago and I got a camera! (other than the one I use for here) It is a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8! (disclaimer! I'm not trying to brag, I'm just giving information for those who want one!)

I got the baby blue one. 


This is where you change the setting for how bright the flash needs to be. (sorry it's blurry)
This is so you know how many pictures you have left. I had 8 when I took this.(sorry it's blurry again)
This is what it looks like through the viewfinder.
What the film looks like!
The strap.
The case I got.
You can take off the top.

The camera inside the case.

The accessories I got.

A little booklet.

Frames.

Standing up.

A photo hanger.

Color close-up lenses.

Album.

My first  picture.

It fits really good!

Everything! (By the way, I've been using a filter for these pics, so sorry some of them are dark!)
This is without the filter.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!


         Bye!     -agawesomeness!

1 comment: