Sunday, December 15, 2013

About "My Doll Upgrades"


        I know that in my first post I didn't tell you much about the blog. The whole point of it is to show girls how to make things for her 18" dolls. I've made a lot of things for mine but am just now making this blog. I've made many things including a bunk bed, a couch and much more! But unfortunately I'm not sure I can show you how to make them. Fortunately I think of something to make just about everyday!
 
        My current dolls are: Julie, McKenna, Amanda (a just like me doll), and Saige.
They will be helping me throughout each post like I said in my first post. I can't wait to show you all my ideas!                  










                                                                                    BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment