Monday, November 25, 2013

Art @ American Girl

 
+
Hi doll fans! I know that this is a weird first post but I just got Saige's Paint Set. Here are some photos close up. By the way about the doll in the pictures, she's my just like me doll. In every post I'll have a doll to help me.


   
                                                       This is the box it came in.






This is what's included.
 
 
 
Sorry I couldn't show you how well it was packed but it was very well handled.
Anyway, this is the easel.
 
 
 
These are the paint tubes.
 
 
The paint brushes have real bristles for the real feel.
 
 
This is the cup to put the brushes in.
 
 
This is how you hook on the cup.
 


       

 
The painter's palette.
 

  • The sketchbook.
 
Saige's art portfolio.
 
 
This is what Saige "drew" in her portfolio.
 
The paintings.
 


 
Everything in the end! (except the easel)
 
 
!BYE!
                                               Fun Facts:
                                                     I really only have one fun fact: Amanda's all dressed up because she  was in an art interview earlier today! She's the artist of the year! :) (in the dollworld) :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment